[RFC] Add lspnp support for sysfs

Bjorn Helgaas bjorn.helgaas at hp.com
Tue Jan 31 12:07:07 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 10:51, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> Add lspnp support for sysfs.  This makes it work with generic PNP
> (including PNPACPI, PNPBIOS, ISAPNP) instead of just with PNPBIOS.
> I'm particularly interested in ia64, which never has PNPBIOS, but
> may have PNPACPI.

Ping.  I think we have two votes in favor of this, at least in
concept (mine and Adam's).  We had a couple tangential questions.
Nobody seemed really opposed.

What can I do to either advance this or come to the conclusion
that it's not worth the effort?  David, are you the pcmcia-cs
maintainer?  Are you interested in this at all?

Bjorn