R5C485 under OpenSuSE 10.0

Nikolaus Krismer root at krismer.de
Tue Feb 7 05:41:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I've got myself a PCMCIA-to-PCI card with the R5C485 chipset.
32-Bit Cardbus cards (my Netgear WLAN Adapter...) work like a charm ;-)

However, when I try to use Adapters (SD to PCMCIA from SanDisk f.e.)
nothing happens. After installing "pcmciautils" I get the following
message in dmesg:
	0.0: GetNextTuple: No more items
After that (and actually also before that line) some
	drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: input irq status -71 received
follow...

I really don't know if my SanDisk Adapter is a 16Bit card, but I believe
so... if that is true, can I use this card at all?? I don't know what to
do next...

BTW: lspci gives my a:
05:07.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c475 (rev 81)

Can someone please help me?
Niko