Fwd: ConnectPlus: simultaneous use of memory and wi-fi?

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Mon Dec 4 21:44:36 EST 2006

Hi,

This problem should be fixed with 2.6.19 and the latest git-pcmcia on top of
it; e.g. if you apply
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.19-rc6/2.6.19-rc6-mm2/broken-out/git-pcmcia.patch
on top of it. One the fixes are in mainline, I'll try to push them to
various -stable branches, too.

Thanks, and sorry for the delay,

	Dominik