Resource Database.

Steve Hearn steveh at velseis.com.au
Wed Apr 26 04:17:20 EDT 2006

I'm Running Linux 2.6.15 on an oldish Toshiba Tecra laptop,
and attempting to get PCMCIA network card operational, via pcmciautils.
Not too much prior experience at these things.

 From the Linux Kernel 2.6 PCMCIA - mini-HOWTO I believe I'll need a
resource database, since the PCMCIA system is controlled by i82365.

Can you point me to some docs explaining the format of the 'resource
database'?

Is this just the /etc/pcmcia/config.opts file?

Thanks

Steve

--
Steve Hearn