Panasonic CardBus SD card reader?

Jeff Chua jeff90 at silk.corp.fedex.com
Tue Sep 20 20:47:40 EDT 2005

Anyone working the Panasonic Pro High Speed Cardbus SD (BN-SDDAP3)
adaptor?

I tried to include the PCI ID in /usr/src/linux/drivers/ide/pci/generic.c,
but don't think this is complete.

Here's the error ...

dmesg ...
 	Skipping disabled Panasonic IDE controller.

lspci -v
03:00.0 Unknown mass storage controller: Matsushita Electric Industrial
Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 8f00 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.: Unknown
device 8f00
         Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
         I/O ports at 3000 [disabled] [size=32]
         Memory at d2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=4K]

Thanks,
Jeff