pcmciautils-009 doesn't compile; make: *** [src/yacc_config.o] Error 1

Sander sander at humilis.net
Fri Sep 16 00:16:21 EDT 2005

Dominik Brodowski wrote (ao):
> Could you try out the attached patch, please?

The patch fixes the compile error indeed. Thank you :-)

I do get these warnings, which might or might not be worth anything:

y.tab.c: In function 'yyparse':
y.tab.c:1024: warning: implicit declaration of function 'yylex'
src/lex_config.l: In function 'get_glob':
src/lex_config.l:131: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
src/lex_config.l: In function 'parse_configfile':
src/lex_config.l:217: warning: implicit declaration of function 'yyparse'
src/lex_config.l: At top level:
<stdout>:1177: warning: 'yyunput' defined but not used

> Simply set "V=true" in the Makefile in the top directory, then the
> eyecandy will go away and "normal" build output will appear.

Thanks :-)

	Sander

--
Humilis IT Services and Solutions