restart pcmcia problem for my LT4000 driver for kernel 2.6

mail mail towergeebulk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:40:15 EDT 2005

hi, Jar

Thank you very much. After I run /sbin/depmod -ae LT4000_cs.ko, I find
that the driver works now. I read the manual page of depmod and happen
to find that there is no "a" argument and I don't know why it works
after I run this command, either.

Can you explain it to me?

Another question, although now the dirver can works, how to perform a real test?

Best regards,
TowerGee