Testing new HSDPA card

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Tue Nov 8 09:47:58 EST 2005

Hi,

This card seems to be a 32-bit CardBus program:

>  0000:06:00.0 Network controller: Unknown device 1931:000c

(or did you have another CardBus/PCMCIA card inserted into the notebook at
the time?)

>  It is a Snapgear linux version based on the 2.4 kernel. Sofar I have
> failed to even detect the card.

Does it _not_ show up as 01:00.0 or 05:00.0 in lspci?

>  There the card is detected but nothing happens. I guess that there is
> no mapping to a driver.

Indeed it looks this way. Check for the appropriate PCI/CardBus driver for
such a device -- I have no idea, unfortunately, whether such a driver
exists.