Compaq WL200 and pd6729

Jar jar at pcuf.fi
Sat Mar 26 04:39:19 EST 2005

> But SS_CAP_PAGE_REGS is not enabled , because it does not work
> properly on Jar's PC.
>
> -	socket[i].socket.features |= SS_CAP_PCCARD;
> +	socket[i].socket.features |= SS_CAP_PCCARD | SS_CAP_PAGE_REGS;

Yes, in the begining we removed the SS_CAP_PAGE_REGS and after that the pd6729
driver start to work properly for me. Can anyone explain why? I use relatively old
hardware in my dedicated wlan links (P166MMX..P233MMX).

Does the pd6729 work on Aaron's PC when the SS_CAP_PAGE_REGS is compiled in?

Can this be module parameter?

--
Best Regards, Jar