Compaq WL200 and pd6729

Jar jar at pcuf.fi
Wed Mar 23 14:48:48 EST 2005

AM Drew wrote:
> I don't get hostap messages in my log. I have copied the hostap_cs.conf file
> into /etc/pcmcia and I'm using cardmgr version 3.2.7.

Yes, maybe nothing wrong with hostap or pd6729, but pcmcia memory windows.

> No PS/2 mouse. But I've tried excluding IRQ 12 also and a whole bunch of
> others (3,4,5,7).
> I run gentoo but its all setup right. I used to have irq_mode=1 for PCIC opts
> when using i82365 but I removed that for the pd6729 driver.
OK

> Any other ideas?include port 0xa00-0xaff

Do you have already tested the following includes/exludes (these works
for me anyway)?

include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0xc00-0xcff
include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff
include memory 0xa0000000-0xa0ffffff, memory 0x60000000-0x60ffffff

include port 0xa00-0xaff
exclude irq 4
exclude irq 3
exclude irq 7
exclude irq 12

- How does the whole dmesg looks like after fresh boot and first pcmcia
start (without debug)?
- How does the lsmod printout looks like after fresh boot and first
pcmcia start (without debug)?

--
Best Regards, Jar