linux 2.6 pcmcia power issues

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Wed Mar 2 16:40:53 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:53:33AM +0200, Jar wrote:

> > (This also reminds me to update my signature...)
>
> Just asking, who is the new pcmcia maintainer ?

If Dave, Russell, Pavel, and possibly some others could assist me in this job
[*] (by submitting, reviewing and testing patches, also answering to bug
reports, especially in areas I have less knowledge in, and so on) I'd be
willing to "officially" take over this position for a couple of months. I'll
try to evolve PCMCIA to behave more like any other "hot-pluggable" bus (e.g.
the current kernelspace matching in -mm).

After these couple of months, I'll definitely be around for answering
questions a.s.o for many more months; but most probably I won't have time
for full "maintainership" of the PCMCIA core then.

	Dominik

[*] PCMCIA core, not PCMCIA drivers [except those changes required by updates
to the PCMCIA core]