resource collisions

Philip Hemptenmacher philip at hemptenmacher.de
Sat Jul 9 13:22:53 EDT 2005

Hello all,
I still have some problems with one of my cards fro the cardbus slot. It
is a D-Link 650+ WLAN-Adapter.
I try to run it over ndiswrapper.  My system is a older sony vaio laptop
with a Ricoh RL5c476 II Bridge. I am running on Kernel 2.6.12-mm2.

when i load the ndiswrapper-module i get the follwing in dmesg:
===
ndiswrapper version 1.2 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=no)
ndiswrapper: driver gplus (D-Link,04/09/2004,6.0.0.18) loaded
PCI: Device 0000:07:00.0 not available because of resource collisions
ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_add_pci_device:192): couldn't enable PCI
device: ffffffea
ndiswrapper: probe of 0000:07:00.0 failed with error -22
===

How can I found out which resources are in collision?  How can I change
that? I tried different things like passing pci=assign-busses at
boottime, but that does not help.

Thanks alot already!
/Philip