*** DANGER *** unable to remove socket power - Kernel 2.6.11 & 2.6.12-git10

John Jarvie jjarvie at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:15:29 EDT 2005

Thanks François

Yes, I think these must be almost identical boxes - mine came with XP Home
and a UK keyboard.

The ATI binary drivers work fine  (emerge ati-drivers) but not everyone
wants proprietary drivers :(

Also vga=0x0123 on the kernel params gives a nice console mode.

Still some problems with pci=assign-busses but I will raise that on the
list.

John.