unable to apply power

Jose Miguel Goncalves jose.goncalves at inov.pt
Fri Jan 14 09:16:57 EST 2005

Dominik,

Dominik Brodowski wrote:

> Hi Jose,
>
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 03:32:58PM +0000, Jose Miguel Goncalves wrote:
>
>>Hi Dominik,
>>
>>Thanks for your interest.
>>I've checked the info Paul sent, but unfortunelly did not solve my problem.
>>Meanwhile, I did not have the time to dig in the problem.
>>Any other suggestions/hints on how to debug this would be appreciated.
>

> Could you send me the complete output from dmesg, /proc/iomem and
> /proc/ioport on the EPIA board, please?

I've solved my problem. It was my fault... I was not starting cardmgr!
After that all is fine. I've been able to mount a Compact Flash and to detect
and load the drivers for my wireless PC Card.
You can add my board (Via EPIA MIIE6000) to the success cases with the Ricoh
Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev 80) Cardbus bridge.

Thanks,
Jose Goncalves