Help accessing compact flash memory card?

Jeff jeff at adamsclan.org
Sat Dec 31 12:46:07 EST 2005

I just wanted to follow up to the list with what turned out to be the
problem, should anyone else run into this.

It turns out that the /etc/pcmcia/config file that had gotten installed
at some point was the real cause of the problem. Fortunately, I had an
older version of that file that once restored allowed the system to
immediately recognize my  CF memory card.

Specifically, config 1.189 2001/12/20 13:50:57 (David Hinds) works great
for me, while config 1.249 2004/07/16 16:38:24 (David Hinds) proved
problematic.

Regards,

- Jeff