ti-1510 not reading ATA registers

ankur maheshwari ankur_maheshwari at procsys.com
Mon Dec 26 22:29:06 EST 2005

hi

    I am working on ti-1510 pci-to-cardbus controller, while doing so I
found that I can read (read_cis_mem) CIS and write (write_cis_mem) into them
but If I try to access my PCcard registers (ATA registers) my controller
gives me 0xff for all 7 ata registers. (i.e. SELECT, DATA, ERROR, H/L CYL,
NSECTOR, SECTOR).
When I probed in the DATA pins I found that there is no activity on DATA
pins(Bridge to socket) while PCI accesses is happening (PCI to
Controller[Bridge]).

I have tested same code with ene-1410 and its working perfectly fine. My
kernel version is 2.4.25.

Is there any setting needed to be done in ti-1510 case or some more
registers or flags are required to be set.
Is there any one who has ever got ti1510 in working condition.
Any one has any idea what is required to be done in this case. Any
suggestions......

thanks

Ankur