Yenta socket and mmc/sd slot

Stephan Wienczny Stephan at wienczny.de
Wed Aug 31 05:52:44 EDT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2005 09:34 schrieb Russell King:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 11:44:11PM +0200, Stephan Wienczny wrote:
> > I'm trying to write a driver for the Ricoh RL5c476 for the mmc/sd
> > layer. This device is integrated into the RL5c476 chip. Does anybody
> > have a tip how to do that? Who is familiar with that device?
>
> There is no public inforamtion on the SD/MMC interfaces for these
> devices.

I know that there is no public information about this device. The device I'm
talking about is a partly supported. The pcmcia part is supported.  I thought
you might have some informal information about how this device works.

I asked Ricoh to supply me with the needed information, but did not get an
answer yet.

Rgds Stephan