IRQ problem with PCMCIA

Andre Hedrick andre at linux-ide.org
Tue Aug 23 05:20:55 EDT 2005

Alan,

The old code can be fixed, just I don't have the time or any desire to
look at it again, still.  The burn out from the last issues from
2001-2003, cost me some health problems over the stress.

If I encounter these problems and become annoyed enough, I will fix it.
However, if it is cheaper to buy working hardware, that is the route I
will take.

You (Alan), if anyone knows anything can be done in Linux, otherwise none
of us would have ever put this much effort into its success.

Cheers,

Andre