IRQ problem with PCMCIA

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 06:31:58 EDT 2005

On Maw, 2005-08-23 at 09:49 +0200, Erik Mouw wrote:
> Is there any place where we can get your current patches?

Which ones - the PATA IDE ones are in 2.6.11-ac, a subset in Fedora
(other changes in the core IDE code make forward porting stuff for
hotplug really tricky past 2.6.11).

The SATA ones I can certainly put up if there is interest. I don't want
to put them somewhere too available yet because this right now is stuff
you only want to use under controlled circumstances for development
until both they and the core SATA layer have some improvements.

Alan