How to Develop drivers under new pcmciautils

John Shillinglaw ianchas at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 18:49:30 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have a Roland Sound Canvas SCP-55 which I want to get working under
linux, and since I don't want to repeat work, with the new pcmciautils.

I have copies of the driver the previous developer sent me which need to
be updated ( they were for 2.0 kernels!), and am trying to learn how to
update them.

I've found plenty on writing a driver under pcmcia-cs, but nothing for
the new system.

All help is appreciated.

John Shillinglaw
Thinkpad T20, Netgear WG511 v3 on Gentoo 2.6.12-gentoo-R6( 2.6.13-r6 if
I can get ndiswrapper working :( )