w-lan problems

Tim&Anja kaspar at helimail.de
Mon Sep 20 11:59:54 EDT 2004

Hello.
I just started working with linux, so i apollogize if my question is
stupid.
My IBM laptop is running with the 2.4.20 kernel and
a prism 2 11 mbit w-lan card.
After the installation it works fine for a while, but becomes
slower and slower untill it stops working.
While rebooting i see the following error message:

eth1: error -110:writing tx descriptor to bap

When i do the tail -f /var/log/messages command and than
insert the card, i get the following messages:

-no matching cis configuration, maybe you need to ignore_cis_vcc=1
parameter
-GetFirstTuple: no more items
-det dev info on socket 1 failed

When i looked in /proc/pci,interrupts,iomem,ioports i found no entries
for the card but i do when taking another card.

Can anybody help?

Tim