[PCMCIA][0/3] driver model integration for network and wireless drivers

Andrew Morton akpm at osdl.org
Sun Oct 24 05:43:52 EDT 2004

Dominik Brodowski <linux at dominikbrodowski.de> wrote:

> The following three patches on top of
> linux-2.6.9-bk-latest
> pcmcia-17 patchset and
> pcmcia-18 patchset[*]
> set the appropriate netdev link to the driver, and clean up some code in
> ds.c

Until these extra pcmcia patches are merged into Russell's bk tree I'm not
confident in just fixing up the rejects and putting your patches into -mm.
Because I don't know if there are dependencies there.

Russell, is bk://bk.arm.linux.org.uk/linux-2.6-pcmcia not your latest tree?
Is there some other tree I should be using?