2.6.7: the plan

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue May 11 18:34:23 BST 2004

Ok, here's the plan for 2.6.7

 - I'm about to merge a chunk of SA11xx/PXA changes into Linus.

 - Once that's in, I'm going to put at least some of my
   12-pcmcia-resource-2 series in.  (This is the remainder of
   11-pcmcia-resource which wasn't merged for 2.6.6.)  Note that
   this changes the semantics of the socket driver interface
   slightly, so I may not put all of it in just yet.

   When this happens depends on when Linus pulls the ARM changes
   above.

 - I want to fix the "can't eject/insert without ds" problem
   after that.

That should take me up to roughly the end of this week.  At that
point, we'll see where we are and I'll make a further announcement,
hopefully including details of which patches from Dominik I'll be
merging for 2.6.7.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/