PCMCIA in 2.6.7-mm1

jar jar at pcuf.fi
Thu Jun 24 14:58:29 EDT 2004

Russell King wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd just like to check whether anyone has tested PCMCIA in 2.6.7-mm1 yet?
> It has PD6729 merged, and a few other bits from my 12-pcmcia-resource-2
> patch series.

I tested the 2.6.7-mm1. The PD6729 part is working just fine. I would
like to thank Komuro and Russell for this excellent driver.

Kernel still panics when I remove the 1 sleep between cardctl eject
and rmmod ds and do pcmcia restart. Without "cardctl eject & 1 sleep"
the modules are in use and can't be unloaded and the message
"cs: unable to map card memory!" appears. Apparently these aren't yet
corrected in the 2.6.7-mm1 kernel.

Additionally I get feature more, the dmesg now says: set_rtc_mmss: can't
update from 59 to 4..5 etc. But that's not pcmcia issue I belive.

Best Regads, Jar