buffer I/O error, trying to use SimpleTech compact flash via pcmcia

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 19:36:39 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 03:38:38PM -0600, Lloyd Carothers wrote:
> The following info was generated on an IBM A31 laptop with kernel
> 2.6.5-1.358 trying to use a SimpleTech 1GB Compact Flash ATA card with a
> pcmcia adapter

I'd suggest posting this to the linux-ide mailing list rather than the
PCMCIA list - I don't think this is specific to PCMCIA itself.

(All PCMCIA does in this is tell the IDE layer where the CF ATA
interface is in the system, and lets the IDE layer get on with the
business of actually talking to it.)

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/