Driver model and sysfs support for PCMCIA

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Tue Jul 20 16:56:41 EDT 2004

Hello!

I've just found patches by Adam Belay that update the PCMCIA subsystem to
utilize the driver model.  Unfortunately, they were not posted to this
mailing list, so I'm not aware if there was any reaction to them and
whether they are going to be applied to the mainline kernel any time soon.

The patches can be found here:
http://lwn.net/Articles/91631/
http://lwn.net/Articles/91632/
http://lwn.net/Articles/91633/

Only the first of the patches touches drivers/pcmcia/ and it seems to be
rather unobtrusive.  I'll gladly test the patches if they were not
rejected.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin