help for Cardbus CF adaptor

Matthew Wilcox willy at debian.org
Tue Feb 24 01:16:52 GMT 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 04:44:31PM -0800, Dan Baryon wrote:

> lspci does show the presence of the adaptor. The line
> about
> the adaptor is:
>

> 03:00.0 Unknown mass storage controller: Workbit
> Corporation: Unknown device f021 (rev 01)
>
> It shows the controller is from Workbit.
> Thanks.

OK.  We have a SCSI Workbit driver, but that doesn't claim to support
device f021.  So we don't know if it'll work.  The class code is a little
concerning -- it doesn't claim to be either SCSI or IDE.  Someone needs
to talk to Workbit and try and get documentation for writing a driver
for it, I guess.

I found http://www.workbit.co.jp/ts/english/z_npata32-e.html which may
be of some help.