PCMCIA CF Interrupt Problems

Stevens, Peter Peter.Stevens at GTECH.COM
Wed Dec 1 08:43:04 EST 2004

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply it's appreciated.

After my first post I did exactly what you have suggested. I went

out and bought some different CF cards.

	* SanDisk 64mb
	* Lexar 128mb	(x12 speed)
	* SanDisk 256mb

And interestingly enough, the Lexar 128mb (x12) works like a charm.

So, it's likely I have some sorta timing issue. I'm pretty sure I

know where to look. I compared functionality with the 2.6.8 kernel

which supports PXA27x systems and I noticed some differences in CPU

clock speed calculations.

Regards,

Peter