I want my memory_cs

ShuReD! pcmcia at shured.nl
Sat Aug 14 06:00:05 EDT 2004

I've got a 2.6.6 kernel running on a dell inspiron 5100.
I also got a xircom rex5000 (REX-4100). When I plugin this pcmcia
device, the kernel wants to load memory_cs (as it's in
/etc/pcmcia/config).

But memory_cs is not on my machine :-(. It's not even in
/usr/src/linux-2.6.6/*

The only place I can find it is in the pcmcia package. But that doesn't
want to compile the client drivers on anything above a 2.4 kernel.

What am I missing? Is my /etc/pcmcia/config out of date or is there an
other way I can get a memory_cs compiled on my system.

Cheers,
   ShuReD!