Problem with card services on Sony PCG-C1MHP and kernel 2.6 (more details)

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue Apr 13 22:34:34 BST 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 09:52:56PM +0200, Patrick Brunner wrote:
> Unfortunately, my first post was screwed up by my webmail prog. I
> apologise for that. Below, there's the original text (plus dmesg output
> of 2.6).

Thanks.  Ok, you're using Mandrake (which I have zero knowledge about).

> Linux Kernel Card Services

We appear to load the pcmcia_core module, but that's all we seem to
do.

Do you have a /etc/init.d/pcmcia or /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia script?
I suspect that it may be looking for something which 2.6 doesn't
have.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/