[linux-audio-user] snd-hdsp+cardbus+M6807 notebook=distortion -- FIXED!

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Apr 12 15:09:43 BST 2004

> Only the first 0x48 registers are defined by the base specification;
> the rest are chip and/or manufacturer specific.
i see ...

> The registers which Ico is changing are specific to the ENE CB1410,
> which are a clone of the TI chips.
>
> Your cardbus bridge isn't a clone of TI, so I wouldn't expect the
> same fix to work for you.
:-(
do you want me to install windows and have a look at my register settings on a working setup? since my problem might be a different one, i just want to make sure that its neccessary that i install windows ... i'd have to back up a lot of stuff, so it would take some time...

> PS, in your first mail I have on this subject, you mentioned someone
> called "Timothy" who had the same problem, and was using Red Hat with
> a TI bridge.  I don't seem to have any responses from him, and it i forwarded this mail to him ... i hope he will respond, soon...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,