[linux-audio-user] snd-hdsp+cardbus=distortion -- the sagacontinues (cardbus driver=culprit?) MORE UPDATE

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Apr 5 12:33:20 BST 2004

> agreed. but its much more likely to be something about the cardbus
> support under linux than the hdsp driver, and neither side (the
> cardbus people or us hdsp people) knows the other side at all.
to figure that out, someone who knows what's going on in the hdsp driver
has to tell the pcmcia guys, how they access the hardware, so they have
an idea what they have to look for ...

if someone, who is actually familiar with the driver would do that, it
would be very kind, since it would take me weeks or monthes to
understand what's going on in the driver ...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,