Problems with the Netgear MA401

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Thu Apr 1 19:54:32 BST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Gareth Evans wrote:

> Christopher,

Actually, you posted to the PCMCIA mailing list.

> I found your post http://lists.infradead.org/pipermh
> ail/linux-pcmcia/2003-September/000263.html
>
> Did you ever get this resolved ??? I am having the same prolem with the
> MN-520 Card From M$.
>
> The symptoms are the same as you have.

The symptoms might be the same, but the problem wasn't defined well.  In
particular, the version of the Orinoco driver wasn't specified although it
was the last module loaded before the hang.  The kernel version was not
mentioned.  Debug kernel messages are likely missing from that message.
If you don't have serial console, use "dmesg -n 8" to enable printing all
kernel messages on the local console.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin