Crash when unloading yenta_socket in Linux 2.5.69

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Tue May 6 04:12:28 BST 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> In both cases, the same thing happens, it's just that the crash happens
> in different places.  (I believe the high memory configuration crashes
> earlier because of better sanity checks.)

Hopefully the last reply to myself.  The crash in class_device_del() has
been tracked down to my plx9052 driver, which wasn't calling
class_device_unregister().  It was my error that I loaded and unloaded
that module and assumed that everything was fine.

After fixing plx9052 and applying the patch for cardbus_remove() from the

Regards,
Pavel Roskin