yenta-socket oops with 2.5.73-mm3, 2.5.74, 2.5.74-mm1

Russell King rmk at arm.linux.org.uk
Sun Jul 6 09:45:24 BST 2003

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 11:26:34AM +0800, Michael Frank wrote:
> I got the patch below (not yet tested) from Dominik.

I've already thrown this one out and suggested a cleaner alternative to
Dominik.

I was busy wasting time trying to get an XScale platform up and running
yesterday, and getting nowhere fast.  Going nowhere at all is a very
accurate description of yesterdays activities.  I suspect the hardware
may have been messed up during transit thanks to various screws missing.

--
Russell King (rmk at arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux