[Linux-parport] Linux-parport Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1

snidely stinkfinger snidelystinkfinger at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 00:59:14 EDT 2008

Wow! I thought this mailing list had expired! I have an old umax s6e that I'm trying to make SANE. I have to hook it up to my old Windows 95 IBM Aptiva to get it working right now. I went and got a generic db 25 SCSI  IEEE 1284 compliant card. I know recent Distros don't support parports anymore and I have never done kernel surgery.  I could just go out and buy a new scanner but the real motive of the excercise is learning how to get it working. Any help is appreciated.
-