[Linux-parport] Don't know if this is the correct place...

Doug Eckert dougstang67 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:01:43 EDT 2007

to ask such a question.

I'm trying to write a program that will call a simple interrupt handler
(increments an INT in a shared memory segment) whenever the ACK pin on a
parallel port goes high.

I've been looking for sample code, but nothing I'm finding compiles.  Here's
my environment:

$ uname -a
Linux teslab01 2.6.9-42.EL #1 Wed Jul 12 23:16:43 EDT 2006 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

$ cat /etc/*ease
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 4)

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-3)

ANY hints in the right direction are appreciated.  Thanks!

Doug Eckert
dougstang67_AT_hotmail.com