[Linux-parport] interrupt handler

Rodrigo Amestica ramestic at nrao.edu
Mon May 1 10:41:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have here a NETMOS pci parallel port board (NM9805CV) that I'm trying to make
it work with our software.

This software simply hooks an interrupt service routine such that the pulse
signal we plug into pin 10 (ACK) of the connector gets handled by the routine.
For configuring the standard parallel port to do this we simply write 0x10 into
its control register (BASE+2).

It seems that programming the PCI parallel port does not work the same way.
Perhaps, the pci board has a completely different way of interpreting its registers.

Any advice?

thanks,
  Rodrigo

I'm assuming BASE=0x3000

09:04.0 Communication controller: NetMos Technology PCI 1 port parallel adapter
(rev 01)
         Subsystem: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic: Unknown device 0010
         Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
         I/O ports at 3030 [size=8]
         I/O ports at 3028 [size=8]
         I/O ports at 3020 [size=8]