AW: [Linux-parport] ECR Register in PCI based ECP port

Ravi Shah shahravi20 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 12:21:11 GMT 2004

Thanks Michael!

I am trying to locate ECR at baseaddress_1 + 0x2 (as pointed out by you).

Just to make sure, to detect the existence of ECR, the default value at that location
should be 0x01, and on writing 0x34 to it, it shall return 0x35 (since the last two bits
are read only).

Please confirm if I am right,

Thanks,
Ravi