[Linux-parport] Connecting 2 PCs directly over an "8-wire Fast Laplink" cable

Daniel Tahin daniel.t at a1.net
Mon Jun 28 14:35:52 EDT 2004

Thank you for the rash answer:-))

No, of course not. Sorry I forgat to mention, that I don't need a really bi-directional communication. What I need is to set PC A in output-mode and PC B to input-mode, and do a transfer from A to B (like sending data to an external harddisk or printer, that you said). Or is it basically impossible to "simulate" PC B as an paralell external device?