[Linux-parport] find a small program or a procedure

VL-axnet-w- vajnal at axelero.hu
Sat Jul 31 19:14:21 EDT 2004

Yes, that program have to read one byte from the parallel port,
and write it into a file one after the other as long as the
prallel port is readable.
I tested the command: "cat </dev/parport0 >>file.txt", but
the result is none, because - I think - the parallel port isn't
initialised to input-state.

Greetings,
Laci