[Linux-parport] PLIP support

OscarDíaz daniel_d at SoftHome.net
Tue Feb 10 12:42:28 GMT 2004

Hi, list

I'm looking info about plip, because I need another fast and cheap connection (I already have some ethernet cards). But when I saw in <kenrel-source>/Documentation/networking/PLIP.txt that only "Parallel Transfer Mode 0" are supported in the kernel source, and both machines have bi-directional parallel ports; so I want to use "Parallel Transfer Mode 1". After, I read the plip source code, and there only have support for mode 0. Where can I get support for this transfer mode? Any patch?

Thanks... Oscar