nvmetcli FC transport problem

Daniel Wagner dwagner at suse.de
Thu Mar 28 01:51:26 PDT 2024

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 02:44:41PM +0100, Łukasz Kojło wrote:
> I'm using nvmetcli version 0.7 on OpenSUSE  LEAP 15.5
[...]
> Can you please help me ?

You are using downstream version of nvmetcli and the kernel, maintained
by your distro vendor. In this case you should report the problem there
(bugzilla.opensuse.org).

Here on this mailing list, we ask you to try with current upstream
version to reproduce the problem, e.g. nvmetcli 0.8 and the latest
release upstream kernel v6.8.x. If you still observe your problem, feel
free to post your results.

Thanks,
Daniel