[ANNOUNCE] blktests under new maintainership

Omar Sandoval osandov at osandov.com
Wed May 25 15:18:02 PDT 2022

Hi, everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Shin'ichiro Kawasaki is taking over as
maintainer of blktests. I haven't been working in the storage space for
awhile, and I also haven't been very prompt to review or merge patches
lately, so this should hopefully make things easier for everyone.

The GitHub repo will be staying in the same place
(https://github.com/osandov/blktests) for now. The main difference is
that you should now Cc Shin'ichiro instead of me when submitting
patches, and he'll be the one applying them.

Thanks!
Omar Sandoval