NVMe over Fabrics host: behavior on presence of ANA Group in "change" state

Alex Talker alextalker at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 22 01:04:38 PST 2022

Apologies for the long delay in reply, it has been a rough week :)

Okay, I see your point. I think this discussion was quite helpful for me,
so I submitted patches regarding parametrize  of maximum number of ANA
groups (and also namespaces),
signed off under something that ain't an alias of course (if one can't
tell by my rambling that I do fit the pseudonym. hehe).

I checked both changes on mainline and it worked fine, i could allocate
1024 namespace and assign each one a separate ANA group without much of
an issue
but I noticed that disconnecting from such large configuration was
somewhat buggy perhaps, so this might be something to investigate in the
future.

In any case, thanks for your time and expertise!
I hope that you all would have a nice day and definitely accept my patches,
so that they could spread-out and remove need of manual code patching to
fix my issue with it :)

Best regards,
Alex