LSF/MM/BPF 2022: Running BOF

Matthew Wilcox willy at infradead.org
Tue Apr 19 08:20:48 PDT 2022

As in the past few years, let's hold a running BOF.

I propose meeting in the lobby of the Margaritaville hotel at 6:15 for
a 6:30 departure for an hour-long run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
mornings.  I'm assuming breakfast will be 8-9am and sessions start at 9am.
Pace will be determined by whoever shows up.

We're only a mile from the North Lykken north Trailhead.
Other trails are a little more distant.  I've been reading
http://www.hiking-in-ps.com/the-north-lykken-trail/ (note this map is
for the south trailhead of the North Lykken trail).  I haven't been
to this area in 30 years and I have no idea what the trails are like,
so if somebody has local information, that would be great.

I note that the room rate includes complimentary bicycle rentals.  If
we want to, we could cycle to various other local trails.