Problem with SPCC 256GB NVMe 1.3 drive - refcount_t: underflow; use-after-free.

Chaitanya Kulkarni Chaitanya.Kulkarni at wdc.com
Thu Jan 21 21:54:16 EST 2021

On 1/21/21 6:32 PM, Bradley Chapman wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer. I've downloaded the code and will add it to a
> stable 5.10 tree and a 5.11-rc tree and see what happens.

Please use the latest 5.12 branch and boot into the kernel.
If you can provide device's vendor ID and device ID I can cook up the
patch for you based on 5.12, will be waiting for your response.

These IDs can be found :-
cat  /sys/bus/pci/devices/<your device id>/device
cat  /sys/bus/pci/devices/<your device id>/vendor