NVMe CLI Version Tag

Keith Busch kbusch at kernel.org
Tue Oct 20 19:54:54 EDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:56:44AM -0700, Keith Busch wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 07:50:17PM +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 03:52:25PM +0000, Jeffrey Lien wrote:
> > > I'd like to request that the nvme cli version be updated to 1.13 and
> > > then tagged.   It's been 4 months since it was last changed and
> > > tagged.
> >
> > FWIW, I would also appreciate to have a fresh release of nvme-cli.
>
> Sure thing, I'll just run it through some sanity tests this afternoon
> and set a new tag this evening if everything checks out.

Looks okay on my end, so v1.13 tagged and pushed. I didn't pull any of
the pending requests like I usually do for this release as that
inevitably leads to breakage right before a release. I'll start pulling
new stuff in now that this is hopefully a good stable point with ZNS
support and all the other recent goodies.