Data corruption when using multiple devices with NVMEoF TCP

Sagi Grimberg sagi at grimberg.me
Mon Dec 28 20:25:36 EST 2020

> Okay, will do that in a few days. Something else just popped up and I
> have a limited time window to use some machines.

Understood, I'm still trying to understand what can cause a problem
in a multi-bio merge request, that used to work AFAIR...

> BTW, what is the performance implication of disabling merge? My usage
> pattern is mostly sequential read and write, and write bandwidth is
> pretty high.

Well, if your writes are bigger in nature to begin with, there is not
a lot of gain, but if they are than there is a potential gain here.

Some of the log messages could also help understand what is the
I/O pattern.