Fabric Connect Fails with Chelsio from Windows Host

VIKASH KUMAR vickey.nitt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 01:07:06 PST 2018

Hi all,

I have written a Windows application to test NVMe over RDMA with
Chelsio RNICs in host and target.
When I issue the fabric connect command from host, target fails in
nvmet_rdma_map_sgl_keyed( ) with Status code 0x6 (Internal error). And
RDMA connect command working fine.

I have tried the same application with Mellanox RNICs, and connect is
working fine. Also I have tired with the linux host and linux target,
fabric connect command working fine.

Has anybody tested the linux NVMe over RDMA stack with Chelsio RNIC?

Thanks,
Vikash Kumar